Sunday, December 28, 2008

Who Am I ?

I have seen this in some blogs, I got tagged by someone before.......I always skipped. 2008 is saying goodbye for ever. just now had a feeling to evaluate myself......It is good..........

I


I am: an ordinary village man.

I think: wild

I know: I am am selfish

I want: to remain as good individual

I have: to overcome my shyness

I wish: If I can visit manasarovar

I hate: people who thinks one and express another

I miss: my childhood

I fear: spiders

I feel: alone in the crowd

I hear: noises around me

I smell: good future

I crave: for a good partner

I search: for peace of mind

I wonder: How ambitious others are

I regret: my 1st attempt to pancharafy

I love: my parents

I ache: my back

I care: for my friends

I am not: an extrovert

I believe: in self

I dance: with my friends

I sing: in my dreams

I cry: in my childhood

I don’t: wanna change

I fight: with my sister

I write: craps

I win: others hearts

I lose: innocence of life

I never: backstab

I always: be myself

I listen: karnatic music

I can usually be found: with a smile

I am scared: of getting away from my Culture

I need: integrity from others

I am happy about: My life.

0 Opinions of My Blog Viewers:

Blogger template 'CoolingFall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008