Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008

Dear 2008,

Its been a long time since we are together, Now we are on the edge of getting away from each other. It's just a matter of some hours for you to disappear in the past. You will be history. I can never reach you again, even if I feel so.

But I won't feel for you. You was never my companion, U were enjoying your reign. You gave me many stabs in my heart. The scars in my heart will remain so, that I can't forgot you ever. It's the irony, great friend or biggest enemy will never be away from your mind.

2008.....I can't forgot you. I will keep your memories with me for ever, so that I can compare each and every moments of joys in my life to you and enjoy to the greatest extend.

Bye bye dear.........Its some more minutes left in you......I am busy...I will enjoy each and every moments of your departure....The sky is black, the wind is slow...the
fragnance of the air is great......I can smell good future!!!!!!!

0 Opinions of My Blog Viewers:

Blogger template 'CoolingFall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008